Alicia de Castle was a black countess from a reimagined era of Neoclassicism. She was a striking beauty with regal poise. Her creative and distinguished afro haircut was her crowning glory, complementing her delicate features. She was known for her kind heart and luxurious attire.
- The artwork is limited to 100 copies, as you can buy only one copy.
- The artwork is numbered on the bottom right: WK213-AC100.
- There will never be another file edition of this generative portrait.
- Be one of the hundred in the world to get this artwork on your wall.
- Type: generative art, generative ai
- Medium: digital oil painting
- Type: JPEG file for canvas print
- Size: 3600 x 3600 pixels
- Resolution: 300 dpi
- Print: canvas size 8″x 8″ or 12″x 12″
- Medium: canvas or framed canvas
- Metadata: artwork name, author, description, copyright
Digital File Terms and Conditions
- Non-exclusive, non-transferable license to use the digital file for personal, non-commercial use.
- No selling, redistributing, or use of the file for any commercial purpose.
- No use of the file for print materials, media, and the web for personal or commercial use.
- No modification or alteration of the file with any photo editing software.
- Use for personal purposes only. The file is for one-time print only on canvas-specified sizes above.
- Please read the full terms and conditions of the West Kast store. Click here.